there was a time when the pieces fit,
but I watched them fall away.
mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting.
I've done the math
enough to know
the dangers of our
doomed to crumble unless we grow,
and strengthen our communication.--Maynard James Keenan, Schism
BadCop says that love should be unconditional, like the affection of an animal who loves you for the person that you are, whatever you have or have not done, it doesn't care.
this is my first Rohan-list, I think:
- thank you for what you are and for your support. it's appreciated so much more than you know.
- don't think that I don't care, or that I'm blind, I'm just blessed with a short memory.
- everybody has problems, but some have more of them than others. regardlessly, we need to help out those who are in worse shit than ourselves, however. it's a simple question of duty.
- you know there's a place for you in my arms whenever you need it.
- one of these days we're gonna meet f2f and have a real talk. just bear with me, I'm the worst at contacting people myself. why don't you take the first step?
- spending time with you is always fun. good luck on your projects, my friend. let me know if and when I can help you with anything.
- you've brought a whole new dimension into my life. for that I cannot thank you enough.
- I swear I don't know what happened... and I wish I knew what to do about it. but my hands seem so tied.
that's it for now. =)
gonna meet the Marquis in an hour again. business. good thing I'm feeling fresh and well-showered.